Adaptol is an anxiolytic agent providing neuroprotective and mild tranquilizing effects. Adaptol is able to reduce fear, irritation, worry or emotional stress and to normalize emotional health. It is used to treat neuroses, accompanied by emotional lability, irritability, fear and anxiety. At the same time it doesn't affect motor functions and does't decrease cognition abilities. Adaptol can be used during the day without any negative effect on work or studies. Its nootropic effect enhances cognition, in particular, logic, thunking and focus. Besides, Adaptol is administered to reduce or completely remove nicotine abstinence.
INDICATION FOR USE
- Neurosis and neurosis-like conditions, accompanied by irritation, emotional lability, anxiety and fear
- To improve the tolerance of antipsychotics and tranquilizers in order to eliminate the somatovegetative and neurological side effects caused by them
- Cardialgia of various origins (not associated with coronary heart disease)
- Facilitates the course of somatovegetative manifestations with premenstrual syndrome and menopause
- As a cerebroprotective agent and adaptogen in case of emotional and oxidative stress of various origins
- As part of complex therapy of nicotine addiction as a means of reducing craving for smoking
INSTRUCTION FOR USE Active substance: Mebicar (500 mg). For oral administration with or without meals. Adults: 500 mg 2-3 times a day. Maximum single dose is 3000 mg, maximum daily dose is 10000 mg. Treatment duration is 2-3 months. Smoking: 500-1000 mg a day during 5-6 weeks.
Pregnancy and lactation Adaptol penetrates well into all tissues and body fluids. There are not enough clinical observations about the use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding), therefore, it is not recommended to prescribe a drug in this category of patients.
Contraindications Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Side effects When using Adaptol in high doses: possible - allergic reactions and dyspeptic symptoms (you should stop taking the drug), lowering blood pressure and body temperature (normalize yourself).
Interaction Adaptol can be combined with antipsychotics, tranquilizers (benzodiazepines), sleeping pills, antidepressants and psychostimulants.
Overdose Adaptol is low toxic. With a significant overdose, it is necessary to carry out generally accepted methods of detoxification, including gastric lavage.
Special instructions Adaptol penetrates into all tissues and body fluids. There is not enough data regarding the use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation, so it is not recommended to appoint it to pregnant and lactating women. No effect on the ability to drive vehicles was noted.
Storage conditions In a dry place, at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
Shelf life 4 years