acetylsalicylic acid - 75.00 mg;
magnesium hydroxide - 15.20 mg,
acetylsalicylic acid - 150.00 mg;
magnesium hydroxide - 30.39 mg.
ASA also has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic effects. The anti-inflammatory effect is associated with a decrease in blood flow due to inhibition of prostaglandin E2 synthesis. Magnesium hydroxide, which is part of the drug Phazostabil, has an antacid effect and protects the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract from the effects of ASA.
- Prevention of recurrent myocardial infarction and blood vessel thrombosis.
- Prevention of thromboembolism after surgical interventions on the vessels (coronary artery bypass grafting, percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty).
- Unstable angina
- Hemorrhage in the brain;
- Bleeding tendency (vitamin K deficiency, thrombocytopenia, hemorrhagic diathesis);
- Chronic heart failure of functional class III-IV according to NYHA classification;
- Bronchial asthma induced by the intake of salicylates and NSAIDs;
- Complete or incomplete combination of bronchial asthma, recurrent polyposis of the nose and paranasal sinuses, and intolerance to ASA or other NSAIDs, including cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) inhibitors (including a history);
- Erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract (in the acute phase);
- Gastrointestinal bleeding;
- Severe renal failure (creatinine clearance (CC) less than 30 ml / min.);
- Liver failure (class B and C according to Child-Pugh classification);
- Pregnancy (I and III trimesters), breastfeeding period;
- Deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- Simultaneous reception with methotrexate (more than 15 mg per week);
- Children under 18 years of age.
How to take, course of administration and dosage
- Primary prevention of cardiovascular diseases, such as thrombosis and acute heart failure in the presence of risk factors (for example, diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidemia, arterial hypertension, obesity, smoking, old age) 1 tablet of Phazostabil containing ASA at a dose of 150 mg for the first day, then 1 tablet containing ASA at a dose of 75 mg 1 time per day.
- Prevention of recurrent myocardial infarction and blood vessel thrombosis 1 tablet of Fazostabil containing ASA at a dose of 75-150 mg 1 time per day.
- Prevention of thromboembolism after surgical interventions on the vessels (coronary artery bypass grafting, percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty) 1 tablet of Phazostabil containing ASA at a dose of 75 - 150 mg once a day.
- Unstable angina 1 tablet of Fazostabil containing ASA at a dose of 75 -150 mg once a day. If you miss the next dose of Fazostabil, you must take the missed dose of the drug as soon as the patient remembers it. To avoid doubling the dose, do not take the missed pill if the time for taking the next dose is approaching.
No specific features of the action at the first administration or withdrawal of the drug were observed.