1 film-coated tablet contains active ingredients:
Losartan potassium 50 mg and hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg
Opaspray yellow M-1-22801 (Opaspray yellow M-1-22801) (which includes: purified water, titanium dioxide, denatured ethanol (methylated alcohol BP) (99% ethanol: 1% methanol), hypromellose, dye Quinolin Yellow (E 104), dye Pounceau 4R (E 124)).
Oblong tablets of light yellow color, film-coated, with a dividing line on both sides.
(angiotensin II receptor blocker + diuretic)
ATC code: C09DA01
Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic. Reduces reabsorption of Na +, enhances urinary excretion of K +, bicarbonate and phosphates. Lowers blood pressure by reducing the volume of circulating blood (BCC), changing the reactivity of the vascular wall, reducing the pressor effect of vasoconstrictor substances and increasing the depressor effect on the ganglia.
- Reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease and mortality in patients with arterial hypertension and left ventricular hypertrophy.
- severe arterial hypotension;
- Severe liver and kidney dysfunction (creatinine clearance? 30 ml / s);
- hypovolemia (including against the background of high doses of diuretics);
- pregnancy and lactation;
- age up to 18 years (efficacy and safety have not been established). The drug is prescribed with caution in patients with diabetes mellitus, hypercalcemia, hyperuricemia and / or gout, as well as in patients with a history of allergy and bronchial asthma, as well as in systemic connective tissue diseases (including systemic lupus erythematosus).
Use with caution in patients with bilateral renal stenosis or stenosis of a solitary kidney artery.
How to take, course of administration and dosage
The maximum dose is 2 tablets once a day. In general, the maximum hypo-tension effect is achieved within 3 weeks after starting treatment. There is no need for a special selection of the initial dose for elderly patients.
Reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease and mortality in patients with arterial hypertension and left ventricular hypertrophy