benfotiamine 100 mg;
pyridoxine hydrochloride 100 mg;
sodium carboxymethyl cellulose,
fatty acid glycerides,
Milgamma - metabolic, neuroprotective, analgesic.
The neurotropic B vitamins have a beneficial effect on inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the nerves and locomotor system. Thiamine plays a key role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, as well as in the Krebs cycle, with subsequent participation in the synthesis of thiamine pyrophosphate and ATP.
Pyridoxine is involved in protein metabolism and partially in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats. The physiological function of both vitamins is to potentiate the action of each other, which manifests itself in a positive effect on the nervous and neuromuscular systems.
Cyanocobalamin is involved in the synthesis of the myelin sheath, reduces pain associated with damage to the peripheral nervous system, stimulates nucleic acid metabolism through the activation of folic acid. Lidocaine is a local anesthetic that causes all types of local anesthesia: terminal, infiltration, conduction.
As a pathogenetic and symptomatic agent in the complex therapy of diseases and syndromes of the nervous system of various origins:
- paresis of the facial nerve;
- retrobulbar neuritis;
- ganglionitis (including shingles);
- polyneuropathy (including diabetic, alcoholic);
- nocturnal muscle cramps, especially in older age groups;
- neurological manifestations of spinal osteochondrosis: radiculopathy, lumboishalgia, muscular-tonic syndromes.
- increased individual sensitivity to drug components;
- decompensated heart failure;
- the period of pregnancy and breastfeeding;
How to take, course and dosage
Assign 1 tablet up to 3 times a day for 1 month.
The drug should be taken with a sufficient amount of liquid.