silicon dioxide colloidal anhydrous,
FLOGENZYM is a new generation drug, consisting of a combination of highly active proteolytic enzymes (enzymes) of plant and animal origin - bromelain and trypsin in combination with rutin.
In combination, enzymes have a pleiotropic (multiple) effect, possessing a variety of pharmacological actions on pathophysiological and biochemical processes. The enzymes of the drug realize their therapeutic effects through anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, antiplatelet, fibrinolytic, thrombolytic, decongestant and secondary analgesic effects. Enteric coated tablets transiently pass through the upper gastrointestinal tract without injuring the stomach, and are absorbed in the small intestine by resorption of intact molecules (endocytosis, pinocytosis).
Proteases of the drug, binding to blood transport proteins (α-2-macroglobulin and α-1-antitrypsin), form a reversible protease-antiprotease complex in which antigenic determinants of exogenous proteases of the drug are masked, which prevents allergic reactions. As a result of the formation of a complex with antiprotease enzymes (α-2-macroglobulin), it passes into the active form, which acts as an extracellular regulator of pro-inflammatory cytokines and growth factors, carrying out their transfer, clearance and elimination.
The formation of an active protease-antiprotease complex allows the proteolytic enzymes to safely move along the vascular bed to the site of inflammation and to the site of injury, regardless of the location in the body. The complex retains and slows the elimination of proteolytic enzymes of the drug from the body, increases the time of their circulation in the vascular bed and, accordingly, the therapeutic effect. Once in the focus of inflammation and wounds, proteolytic enzymes break down (hydrolyze) damaged proteins, tissues and eliminate (remove) cell debris (detritus), helping to accelerate the healing and healing of wounds.
The drug positively affects the course of the inflammatory process, modulates the body's defensive reactions, which contributes to the physiological course of inflammation at different stages. Proteolytic enzymes of the drug accelerate the breakdown of inflammatory mediators, break down immune complexes and membrane deposits, increase the activity of phagocytes, natural killer cells, and stimulate interferonogenesis. Proteases of the drug reduce the level of pro-inflammatory cytokines (IL-1β, IL-6, IL-8, INF-γ, TNF-α) and increase the production of anti-inflammatory cytokines (including IL-4, IL-10), regulate the level Ig and blood antibodies. Enzymes of the drug limit the pathological manifestations of autoimmune and immunocomplex processes, restore the immunological reactivity of the body.
Proteases of the drug reduce the level of transforming growth factor β, the increase of which leads to excessive scarring. Proteolytic enzymes have a regulatory effect on the synchronization of the formation of the basement membrane (laminin), the modulation of the wound process and the expression of angiogenesis factors (vasculoendothelial growth factor, fibroblast growth factor, and a number of other factors). Thus, the enzymes of the drug contribute to the improvement of reparative processes, the prevention of the formation of hypertrophic and keloid scars, the development of adhesive disease after surgical interventions on the abdominal cavity.
Enzymes of the drug break down and remove damaged tissues, accelerate the resorption of hematomas and edema by normalizing the permeability of the walls of blood vessels, reducing the infiltration of plasma interstitium proteins, increasing the elimination of protein detritus and fibrin deposits, improving microcirculation and trophic processes in the damage zone. Optimization of the inflammatory process with proteolytic enzymes by reducing oncotic pressure and tissue edema, reducing pressure on the nerve endings, eliminating ischemia and normalizing microcirculation, direct proteolysis of inflammatory mediators enables proteases to have a secondary analgesic effect. At the same time, proteolytic enzymes stimulate the healing and repair processes, reduce the risk of thromboembolic complications during prolonged immobilization,
The enzymes of the drug have a positive effect on improving microcirculation, increasing the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the wound, reducing inflammation in the lesion, maintaining the physiological regeneration process and accelerating the restoration of the function of organs and tissues.
The drug improves the rheological properties of blood (viscosity and fluidity) due to the positive effect on the functional state of blood cells and the vascular wall, the plasticity (deformability) of red blood cells, stabilization of the permeability of the endothelium, increased fibrinolytic activity of blood serum, decreased density of adhesive molecules, decreased platelet aggregation (clumping) of platelets .
Proteolytic enzymes reduce the number of activated forms of platelets (spheroechinocytes) and micro and macro aggregates, i.e. reducing the risk of blood clots in the vessels, and at the same time participate in the lysis of the formed blood clots. Proteolytic enzymes reduce the level of atherogenic lipids, helping to increase HDL, reducing the risk of developing atherosclerosis and vascular disorders.
The drug improves blood supply to the bronchi and lung tissue in chronic diseases of the respiratory tract, including due to smoking, improves the viscous properties of bronchial secretions, the function of the ciliated epithelium, restores the drainage function of the bronchi, dilutes sputum, which facilitates breathing and reduces coughing.
Proteolytic enzymes of the drug increase the effectiveness of antibiotics, while reducing the undesirable effects of antibiotic therapy (dysbiosis, irritable bowel syndrome). Proteases improve the cleavage of substrates, optimize the balance of microbiota, and contribute to the restoration of intestinal endoecology.
In the complex therapy and prevention of the following diseases and conditions:
- surgery - postoperative recovery and rehabilitation of patients (improving reparative processes and regeneration), postoperative purulent-inflammatory complications, preventing the development of adhesive disease and the formation of a keloid scar, reducing the risk of thromboembolic complications during prolonged immobilization;
- traumatology - bone fractures, damage to tendons and ligaments, bruises and hematomas of soft tissues, sports injuries, burns, improved integration of endoprostheses, osteosynthesis;
- angiology - acute deep vein thrombosis, superficial vein thrombophlebitis, post-thrombotic disease, atherosclerosis obliterans of the lower limb arteries and other chronic angiopathies, microcirculatory disorders, lymphatic edema (lymphedema);
- urology - acute and chronic inflammation of the genitourinary tract (cystitis, urethritis, cystopyelitis, prostatitis);
- gynecology - acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs (adnexitis, salpingoophoritis), vascular complications of the climacteric period, a decrease in the frequency and severity of complications of hormone replacement therapy;
- cardiology - IHD, prevention of angina attacks, reducing the risk of vascular accidents and repeated heart attacks;
- gastroenterology - hepatitis;
- rheumatology - rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, reactive arthritis, rheumatism of soft tissues;
- neurology - ischemic stroke, multiple sclerosis;
- pulmonology - pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease;
- dentistry - prevention of complications in the postoperative period during tooth extraction, purulent-inflammatory diseases of the maxillofacial region, rehabilitation and recovery after surgical interventions on the maxillofacial region, improved implant integration, osteosynthesis.
Pregnancy and lactation
Use during pregnancy and lactation only after consultation with a doctor.
- individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
- congenital or acquired bleeding disorders;
With caution: hemodialysis (after consultation with a doctor).
From the digestive system: in some cases, increased stool, change in the consistency and smell of feces. Nausea, flatulence, abdominal pain, a feeling of fullness of the intestines.
Allergic reactions: rarely - skin rash, itching.
From the side of the central nervous system: headache, dizziness, exanthema, general weakness.
How to take, course of administration and dosage
For adults, for the purpose of treatment, the drug is prescribed 3 tablets 3 times / day for 2 weeks.
For the purpose of prevention, it is recommended to use 2 tablets 3 times / day. within 2 weeks.
The doctor determines the change in the dose of the drug or course of treatment individually.
Tablets should be taken at least 30 minutes before meals, without chewing, washed down with water (200 ml).