Stamakort - prevention of gastritis, peptic ulcer and other stomach diseases.Complex of polypeptide fractions obtained from the stomach wall of young animals. It has a targeted and selective effect on the cells of the gastric mucosa, normalizes their metabolism and functions.
The effect of the peptide bioregulator StamakortStamacort is a peptide bioregulator of the gastric mucosa . It is used to prevent gastritis, peptic ulcer and other diseases of the stomach and to maintain the normal state of its mucous membrane.
Stamakort recommendations for use:
- Normalization of gastrointestinal tract functions
- Prevention of gastritis and gastric ulcer
- Acceleration of healing of defects of the gastric mucosa
- Polyps in the stomach
- Anacid gastritis for the prevention of stomach cancer
- Acceleration of Helicobacter Pylori Elimination
- Heartburn, belching, heaviness in the stomach and other digestive disorders